- Outdoorsman. What’s your fascination with all that stuff?
- I’m going to Alaska.
- Alaska, Alaska? Or city Alaska? Because they do have markets in Alaska. The city of Alaska. Not in Alaska. In the city of Alaska, they have markets.
- No, man. Alaska, Alaska. I’m gonna be all the way out there, all the way fucking out there. Just on my own. You know, no fucking watch, no map, no axe, no nothing. No nothing. Just be out there. Just be out there in it. You know, big mountains, rivers, sky, game. Just be out there in it, you know? In the wild.
- In the wild.
- Just wild!
- Yeah. What are you doing when we’re there? Now you’re in the wild, what are we doing?
- You’re just living, man. You’re just there, in that moment, in that special place and time. Maybe when I get back, I can write a book about my travels.
- Yeah. Why not?
- You know, about getting out of this sick society. Society!
Wayne Westerberg: [Il tousse] Society! Society!
- Society, man! You know, society! Cause, you know what I don’t understand? I don’t understand why people, why every fucking person is so bad to each other so fucking often. It doesn’t make sense to me. Judgment. Control. All that, the whole spectrum. Well, it just...
- What “people” we talking about?
- You know, parents, hypocrites, politicians, pricks.
- [Il tape la tête de Chris] This is a mistake. It’s a mistake to get too deep into all that kind of stuff. Alex, you’re a hell of a young guy, a hell of a young guy. But I promise you this. You’re a young guy! Can’t be juggling blood and fire all the time!
Into the wild, Wayne Westerberg et Chris.
8.58 (145 votes)