- What’s Swooning?
- What’s Fainting?
- … When a girl sees blood and collapses.
- And why would a girl sees girl and collapse?
- Well… Not all girls are like you.
- All girls see more blood than boys. Do you like girls who swoons Jon Snow?… Oh! Oh a spider! Save me Jon Snow! My dress his made of the purest silk from tralalalalaledey!
- I’d like to see you in a silk dress…
- Would you?
- So I can tear it off you.
Personnage - Jon Snow
Jon Snow apparaît dans :
- Game of Thrones (144)
Répliques de Jon Snow (14)
- Ygritte you know I didn’t have the choice, you always know who I was, what I am. I have to go home now! I know you won’t hurt me…
- You know nothing Jon Snow.
- I do know something, I know i love you, I know you love me, I have to go home now.
- Is that a palace?
- It’s a windmill.
- Windmill… And who built it? Some King?
- Just a man who used to live here.
- It must has been a great builder to stucking stone so high.
- Winterfell has tours three times that size.
- Well I’m Jon Snow and I’m from Winterfell, my daddy was a fancy lord and I lived in a tour that touched the clouds!
Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
It shall not end until my death.
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
I shall live and die at my post.
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the walls.
I am the fire that burns against the cold,
The light that brings the dawn,
The horn that wakes the sleepers,
The shield that guards the realms of men.
I pledge my life and honor to the night’s watch.
For this night and all nights to come.
- Il va encore m’obliger à me battre ?
- Je n’en deviendrais pas meilleur pour autant.
- Peut-être mais tu ne seras pas pire.
Mon tour de garde est fini.
You’re my Queen, now, and always.
- Tu te rappelles cette caverne ? On aurai dû rester dans cette caverne.
- On y retournera.
- Tu sais vraiment rien, Jon Snow.
- How do you survive a knife to the heart?
- I didn’t.
Tu es ma Reine, maintenant, et pour toujours.
- L’amour est la mort du devoir.
- Ça vous est venu comme ça ?
- Mestre Amemon me l’a dit il y a longtemps.
- Parfois le devoir est la mort de l’amour.
- General rule of thumb: Stark men don’t fare well when they travel south.
- True, but I’m not a Stark.
[Énorme cri de Dragon…]
- You still have it.
- Have you ever used it?
- Once or twice.
- Tell me, did you ever wonder why the men of the Night’s Watch take no wives and father no children?
- So they will not love. Love is the death of duty. If the day should ever come when your lord father was forced to choose between honor on the one hand and those he loves on the other, what would he do?
- He… he would do whatever was right. No matter what.
Maester Aemon: Then Lord Stark is one man in 10, 000. Most of us are not so strong. What is honor compared to a woman’s love? And what is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms? Or a brother’s smile?