- Who are you?
- Who? Who is but the form following the function of what… And what I am is a man in a mask.
- Oh, I can see that.
- Of course you can, I’m not questioning your powers of observation.
I’m merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
- But on this most auspicious of nights… Permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet… To suggest the character of this dramatic persona.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran… Cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by go vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violations of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta… Held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such… Shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose. So let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you… And you may call me V.
- Are you like, a crazy person?
- I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask am I speaking?
- I’m Evey.
- Evey? E-vey. Of course you are.
- What does that mean?
- It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence. Are you hurt?
- No, I’m fine. Thanks to you.
- Oh, I merely played my part. But tell me, do you enjoy music, Evey?
- I suppose.
- You see, I’m a musician of sorts… And on my way to give a very special performance.
- What kind of musician?
- Percussions instruments are my speciality. But tonight I intend to call upon the entire orchestra for this especially event… And would be honoured if you could join me.
- I don’t think so. I should be getting home.
- I promise you, it will be like nothing you’ve ever seen. And afterwards, you’ll return home safely.
- All right.
Informations sur la citation
- Hugo Weaving
- Natalie Portman
- V for Vendetta
Vidéo contenant la citation
Il n'y a pas encore de vidéo.
Il faut être connecté pour pouvoir proposer une vidéo. Connectez-vous ou inscrivez-vous si vous n'avez pas encore de compte.
Il n'y a pas encore de commentaires.
Il faut être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un commentaire. Connectez-vous ou inscrivez-vous si vous n'avez pas encore de compte.